We’d like you to meet a new member of our team. Administrative Assistant (in the Bend office) Kaylee Francis.
Let’s get to know Kaylee a little better with some rapid-fire questions:
• Where were you born: La Jolla, California, but we moved to Bend when I was 6 months old
• Website you visit the most: Instagram
• Something you say frequently: Cowabunga!
• iPhone or Android: iPhone for FaceTime
• Favorite phone app: Spotify
• First job: Camp counselor to kids in foster care
• First thing you do when you get to the office: I make sure everyone is caffeinated!
• If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: I used to be a chimpanzee/capuchin/lynx behaviorist for a few years, teaching captive primates coping skills to improve their mental health and social relationships. I would love to do that again. However, I’m currently in school to become a sex therapist.
• How do you take your coffee: Coconut milk hazelnut latte
• Fun fact about yourself: My father was a doctor, so I grew up around a lot of human operations. When I went into animal surgery, I got to do the wildest surgeries that other assistants couldn’t handle because I had the “strongest stomach”. Thanks, Dad!
• Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Lazy morning coffee time reading a novel to my dog. Later in the day, I’ll play a board game or RPG with FFAH’s own Cameron.
• Cats or Dogs: Both animals are loyal when treated well. I do currently own a little LA street rescue named Earendil.
• What would you sing at Karaoke night: Under Pressure by Queen Ft. David Bowie
• Do you have a nickname, what is it: The name “Kaylee” is a nickname for my full name, Kathryn.
• The movie that traumatized me most as a kid was: Jumanji. But I did write a Dungeons and Dragons Halloween campaign based on it. It was called, “Boo-manji” and I made all the traditional jungle animals be movie monsters instead.
• If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Books
• Favorite brick and mortar business (local or national): My friend, Sabrina, owns Pegasus, a wonderful bookshop in Downtown Bend.
• Can you play any instrument: No, but my 4 year old nephew and I can imitate roaring dinosaurs pretty well.
• What is your favorite snack: Salt and Vinegar chips
Welcome to FFAH, Kaylee! We are so excited to have you on the team!