We’d like you to meet a new member of our team. Staff Accountant (in the Irvine office) Christopher Salisbury (pictured, right).
Let’s get to know Christopher a little better with some rapid-fire questions:
- Where were you born: Orange, CA
- Website you visit the most: YouTube
- Something you say frequently: “You know”
- iPhone or Android: iPhone
- Favorite phone app: Twitter
- First job: Cashier at Domino’s Pizza
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Set up my workspace
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: Chief City Planner for a global city
- How do you take your coffee: Black
- Fun fact about yourself: I have two middle names, Adam-Mikhayl
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Watch college football! Go Vols!
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs!
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Theme from New York, New York by Frank Sinatra
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Chris
- The movie that traumatized me most as a kid was: The Village
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Memory
- Favorite brick and mortar business (local or national): In-N-Out
- Can you play any instrument: Ukulele
- What is your favorite snack: Trader Joe’s Peanut Butter Crackers
Welcome to FFAH Christopher Salisbury! We are so excited to have you on the team!