We’d like you to meet a new member of our team, Staff Accountant Cameron Sordahl.
Let’s get to know Cameron a little better with some ‘rapid-fire’ questions:
- Where were you born: Anchorage, Alaska
- Website you visit the most: Youtube.com
- Something you say frequently: “Awe, beans!”
- iPhone or Android: Android (…for now)
- Favorite phone app: Podcast Addict. I listen to so many podcasts I often forget about music.
- First job: Shoveling driveways for the entire neighborhood.
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Make tea for myself and coffee for the office if that hasn’t already been done.
- How do you take your coffee: Replaced with a black tea or a chai latte.
- Fun fact about yourself: I have been close enough to touch several bears and moose (not on purpose)
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Go mountain biking with my dog.
- Cats or Dogs: Dogs. I have a 2 year old Dutch shepherd.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: I Will Survive
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Not normally but as of today it’s become “Little Bear”
- The movie that traumatized me most as a kid was: Not a movie but there was an episode of Buffy that gave me nightmares for years.
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: Is it a cop out to say hundred-dollar bills?
- Favorite brick and mortar business (local or national): Costco. I somehow always find a way to fill the cart.
- Can you play any instrument: Not anymore, but I used to play the trumpet.
- What is your favorite snack: Anything gummy: bears, worms, fruit snacks. All of them!
Welcome to FFAH Cameron! We are so excited to have you on the team!