We’d like you to meet a new member of our team, Gonzalo Garcia-Ordenez. Gonzalo is the Asset Manager for our Northern California portfolio.
Prior to joining the Foundation, he worked in commercial real estate in Madrid and Barcelona. Gonzalo’s experience also includes overseeing a commercial and industrial portfolio for a national private equity firm and serving as a key associate for a residential boutique investment company.
Gonzalo graduated from UC Riverside with a degree in Business Administration with a specialization in International Finance.
Let’s get to know Gonzalo a little better with some rapid fire questions:
- Where were you born: Mexico City then moved to NYC then to Spain then to England
- Website you visit the most: Google
- Something you say frequently: “Aupa” which means Let’s Go!
- iPhone or Android? iPhone
- Favorite phone app: WhatsApp
- First job: Working at a Soup Kitchen
- First thing you do when you get to the office: Check my ‘to-do’ list and say hi to everyone
- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be: “I want to make an impact.”
- How do you take your coffee: Milk and stevia
- Fun fact about yourself: I grew up snow skiing and playing soccer
- Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Playing all sports
- Cats or Dogs? Dogs
- What would you sing at Karaoke night: Mediterreano
- Do you have a nickname, what is it: Gonzalito
- The movie that traumatized me most as a kid was: Silence of the Lambs
- If you had an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be: books
- Favorite brick and mortar business: Starbucks
- Can you play any instrument: Guitar and harmonica
- What is your favorite snack: Smoothie
Welcome to FFAH Gonzalo! We are so excited to have you on the team!